- New Admissions are generally carried out in the month of March/April. Normally there are no mid-term admissions unless there is a vacancy available. However, admissions are strictly on merit and depend on the performance of the child in the entrance test.
- All documents once submitted at the time of admission, become the property of the school and are not returned at any cost.
- The following categories of pupils may not be allowed to continue in the school.
- Those who fail to show satisfactory progress and are unwilling.
- Those who are irregular to school
- Those who fail to deposit school fee on time.
- Students coming from other school should produce: 1
- a) The transfer certificate from other school last attended.
b) The progress report.
- Parents who wish to withdraw their ward from the school are required to give in writing atleast one month notice, otherwise the fee in the following month becomes payable.
- The school leaving certificate is issued only after realizing all school dues. But parents who want to withdraw their wards after the annual exam must apply for T.C. by 15th March.